About this Course
This course delves into a variety of processes to structure software development. It also covers the foundations of core Agile practices, such as Extreme Programming and Scrum.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Distinguish between different process models for organizing software production.
- Gauge the applicability of process models for a software development project.
- Apply the fundamentals of Agile software development and management practices.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Lean Software Development
- Agile Software Development
- Software Development Process
- Scrum (Software Development)
Module 1: Introduction to Processes
Module 2: Process Models
Module 3: Agile Practices
Module 4: Other Practices